Help businesses effectively market using the Internet.
Website Design for Internet Marketing Success
- Define the goals and objectives for your website and lay out a Web strategy.Going forward with any website project without clearly defined goals is a recipe for failure. Our first step with any client is to layout the goals for the website in a clear and structured way.Next we consult with our clients and devise an overall strategy for success. The Web is a very diverse medium for interacting with your market. It is important to know how all the pieces fit together including:
- Social Networking Sites: Facebook and MySpace
- Community Content Sites: Squidoo and Hubpages
- Creating an online Video Channel: leveraging YouTube
- Article Publishing
- Press Releases
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Submission
Success depends a lot on knowing what tools are available and how to use them.
Internet Marketing Research | Keyword Research
After getting a clearly defined goal the next step is to investigate the market using data gathered by search engines to see what search activity there is relative to your goals. Internet marketing research is the key to turning goals into reality. With the information available today it is easier than ever to reach into the mind of your market and leverage that data to create an effective website.
With the goals of the website clearly in mind and the Internet Marketing and Keyword Research done the next step is to determine the major and sub topics of your site. This way your information is clearly and cohesively organized which is important in both effective search engine optimization and useablility of the site.
Website Design and Programming
Now with clearly defined goals and an information architecture our graphic designers can go to work effectively applying their skills to enhancing the communication and useablility of the site.
Our professional web programmers will take the design and combine it with the keyword strategy makiOur professional web programmers will take the design and combine it with the keyword strategy making a site that works and is search engine friendly.
Analytics and Metrics
Once a website is live it is important analyze what is happening:
- How many visitors is the website getting?
- What pages are they viewing?
- Where do they come from?
Using advanced techniques we can experiment with variations on a page to debug or improve results.
Call for a Free Consultation
Call for a Free Consultation
- Using Social Media: The Basics | Web Design, Internet Marketing … | World Media Information on Using Social Media: The Basics
- The Basics of A Home Internet Marketing Business | Affiliate Marketing Strategy on Using Social Media: The Basics
- By being interested we become less self « 8oncenter.com on SEO Services
Whats happening on the web
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- How to choose the best web host: A cheat sheet - TechRepublic
- Tech item to keep your family safe while surfing the web - AOL
- Ky. Secretary of State: Voter list being sold on the 'dark web' - WSAZ-TV
- Play Your Favorite Old Web Games Now, Chrome 71 May Break Them - How-To Geek